Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Style Star Throwback: Lucille Ball

Most of us have seen at least one episode of “I Love Lucy” or you may be a fanatic like me. Whatever the case may be, you cannot deny that Lucille Ball had impeccable taste. This post is a little homage to the late, great comedienne. I have also included some Lucy inspired vintage finds.

The Inspiration







Those cat eye glasses with the sheer top, the shirtwaist dresses and ahhh that black dress with the fur! I am salivating over it all! 


Lucille Ball Inspired Items














all items are from Etsy.com




Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead. -Lucille Ball


I hope you all enjoyed my post, I sure did! I will be doing more “Style Star” posts so stay tuned. Remember make fashion simple; and then add a touch of glam!
<3 Ash


Email me at amg030@shsu.edu and follow me on Twitter @AshleySoBougie

No comments:

Post a Comment