Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mini Clothes Haul


Bonjour fashion divas, I have another haul for you. Over the break I ordered some cool things online, so check them out and tell me what you think.

I love tweed and this jacket from jessicalondon.com $35 is soooo Chanel and for a fraction of the cost.

I ordered this blazer from forever21.com $15 and I am in love with it. The fabric is satin and it looks so luxe. Perfect for a nice dinner. 

This coat is so nice and warm, I found it on sale for $15 at fashionbug.com.

 Tie bow shirts are haute this season, I ordered this top (along with a cream one) from avenue.com $16.

Fur vests are a great way to update you wardrobe. I got this vest from the Kardashian Kollection for Sears $20.

I love this Urban Decay Pallet $13! Their eyeshadows never disappoint me best of all the kit comes with eyeshadow primer and eyeliner.


Of course I couldn't buy just one! This is another eyeshadow kit by Urban Decay $16 called the "Fun Pallet" ! Gorgg!



I hope you all enjoyed my "Mini Clothes Haul." Later divas. Remember make fashion simple; and then add a touch of glam.

No comments:

Post a Comment