Sunday, January 8, 2012

Outfit of the Day

Hey fashionistas, I’m back with another “Outfit of the Day”! I checked out Jasmine’s “High Bun” tutorial  video and that influenced the rest of my look. I LOVE this hairstyle sooo much; I will be doing it frequently throughout the school year. The occasion was lunch with a girlfriend. 







Chic huh? J Here is a breakdown of the look:

Animal Print Scarf: My Mom's :)

Chanel Inspired Earrings: Charmed by Stacy $15

Tan Draped Jacket: Forever21 $10

Black Tank Top: Wal Mart $5

Chanel Inspired Purse: xreplica.com $140

Chanel Inspired Necklace: xreplica.com $20

Pull-on Jeggings: Fashion Bug $30

Rose Gold Watch: Fossil $125

Tan Flats: Forever21 $16



Thanks for checking out another post. Make sure you check out Jasmine's video so you can achieve your own high bun look. Remember, make fashion simple and then add a touch of glam.






Email me at amg030@shsu.edu and follow me on Twitter @AshleySoBougie

No comments:

Post a Comment