Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quick and Easy Back to School Hairstyles


Hola bloggers! For many of my college girls out there, school is right around the corner. This means no more sleeping in! Of course we all want to look our best but I know it will be hard getting up for that 8 a.m. class! So here are some quick hairstyles for you to try. Not only are they fashion savvy but they will save you plenty of time in the morning!


1. The Couture High Bun

As you can see Kimmie has been taking a break lately from her long, loose curls and opting for a sleeker look. It seems her buns are always hot lol! This look is soooo chic and effortless. 


2. The Front Hair Braid

Doesn't Jessica look adorable? I do this look A LOT. Sometimes I leave it loose or I may pull it back into a ponytail. However you wear your side braid, the look is sure to be fun and flirty.

3. When in Doubt, Grab a Headband

Leighton Meester a.k.a. Blair Warldorf brought the headband trend back. Whether I am wearing my hair down my back or sporting a bob, the right headband always looks nice. I love the one she is wearing in this picture, for me the bigger and bling-ier the better!

4. The Front Pompadour 

I love this hairstyle and Kate Beckinsale wears it well. This look works for day or night, just make sure not to go overboard!

5. The Side French Braid

Isn't this hawt? I love doing a side french braid because it is fast and fashionable! If it is good enough for Ri-Ri it's good enough for me :)




I hope you all found some looks you’d like to try, I have done all of them and they always look nice and put together; even though  it takes about 10mins max! Good luck to everyone this semester and remember make fashion simple, and then add a touch of glam. :]



Email me at amg030@shsu.edu and follow me on Twitter @AshleySoBougie

1 comment: