Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Best Products for Clear and Healthy Skin

Healthy skin is very important when trying to achieve a haute look. Most girls do not feel confident if their skin is going bananas. But no worries, here is a list of products I use to keep my skin smooth and supple. 

I love, love, love Noxzema Skin Products! I have used them since I was 15 and they have never failed me. Not only are they inexpensive, they are very accessible. Almost any grocery store or drug store carries them. My favorite products from the line are the cleansing pads and cleansing cream. 

The key to moisturizing your face is that you have to remember what is good for your body is not always beneficial for your face and neck. Clinique Moisturizing Lotion is THE BEST hands down! It's light yet creamy and gives me a good base when applying my makeup. Anytime I run out of this stuff I have to go out and get some more asap because it is essential. Best of all, it doesn't clog your pores.

This is another product I have been using forever. You can normally find Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask at drug stores. This product is cheap and it works! I'm not one to have blemishes unless it is time for my cycle, but in those emergency situations this mask dries them right up!

St. Ives Apricot Scrub can be found in most drug stores as well. Exfoliation is so important for your skin so don't skip out on it! 


Skin Care Tips
  • Always, ALWAYS wash off your makeup before bed, I do this just to take a NAP! Sleeping in your makeup causes premature wrinkles and nobody wants that.
  • Water is key! I always notice that my skin has more of a glow when I have been staying hydrated. 
  • Get plenty of sleep! I always try to aim for 7-9 hours if possible.

Well that's all folks! I hope you all enjoyed this post. A good skin care routine is vital for looking your best. Try some of the products on my list and tell me what you think! Remember make fashion simple; and then add a touch of glam. 



No comments:

Post a Comment