Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mall Haul

Heyyy blog-dolls I hope you have all had a fantastic week! I did a little shopping yesterday and I would like to share my goodies with my bloggers! My items are from Macys and Sheik Shoes. Majority of the stores had great sales, especially on shoes. Now is the time to stock up on coveted goodies for a great price. So while you are all enjoying the holidays, get out and have some retail therapy.



MY ITEMS



I bought these boots at Sheik Shoes $40 and I am in LOVE with them. Combat boots are a major trend right now so you should all go cop a pair. 


Here are another pair of combat boots I bought from Sheik Shoes $25, they were buy one get one half off so I said why not?


OK I LOVE Ugg style boots lol! If I could buy a million pairs of the real thing I would, but while at Macys I found a great substitute. These boots are from a brand called Bearpaw $50 (originally $75), these boots are soooooo LUXE they are made with real sheep skin and the lining is GORGG. The quality is very nice and will last a long time. So if you do not have an Ugg budget this brand will do the trick.


I have wanted a long blue jean vest for like a year now and lucky me, Macys had this one on sale. This is a vest by Calvin Klein $20 (originally $95) the material is very soft and I love the quality. This item will go great with my new boots!




I hope you all enjoyed my post; I am a shopaholic lol so if you have found any great sales let me know. Get your shop on bloggers. Remember make fashion simple and then add a touch of glam. Bye sweeties. Luv Ash!







Email me tips, comments etc at amg030@shsu.edu and follow me on Twitter @AshleySoBougie

No comments:

Post a Comment