Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fun New Years Eve Looks For Every Occasion

Merry Christmas bloggers! Most of you are now gearing up for New Years Eve and that means a *hawt* outfit to match the occasion. Take a look and leave me comments :] 



CASUAL/DRESSY
Whether it's dinner and drinks with the girls, or an intimate get together at home, these looks are fancy without trying too hard. 







BUSINESS/OFFICE ATTIRE
For my working women out there who may be attending office parties or corporate functions these looks are perfect for you. The looks I have chosen will look professional without being dowdy. Just make sure your pants are not too tight and your dresses/skirts are not too short. You want your clothes to enhance those beautiful features not take away from them!









PARTY
These looks are for my divas who plan on painting the town red on New Years Eve, all of these looks are great an upscale nightclub or a large party. Accessories are key with this look, take a simple dress , pile on the jewelry then va va voom you are SEXY. 









FORMAL
These looks are for black tie affairs so don't be afraid to glam it up. Updo's and bold lips are a must!











I hope you all enjoyed the looks, I feel there is something here for everybody. Enjoy the rest of your holidays and be safe. Remember make fashion simple, then add a touch of glam.



Have any blog ideas or fashion dilemmas? Email me at amg030@shsu.edu and follow me on Twitter @AshleySoBougie

No comments:

Post a Comment