Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Bonjour bloggers, I am back for another “Outfit of the Day” post. The occasion was my cousin’s birthday dinner at Red Lobster and shopping afterwards. As you can see I am sporting yet another blazer and I have also incorporated the printed leggings trend!

  

      



The key to printed leggings is to keep the rest of your look simple. Here is a breakdown of my outfit:

Black Blazer: Forever21 $29

Puff Sleeve Lace Top: Forever21 $15

Cheetah Print Leggings: Forever21 $10

Beige Oxfords: Rue21 $10

Charm Bracelets: The Icing $6

Rose Gold Watch: Fossil $125

Gold Knuckle Ring: Sam Moon $3

Pink Juicy Couture Pammy Bag (large): juicycouture.com $179 




I really like this look; I hope you all do too. Remember, keep fashion simple then add a touch of glam.





Email me suggestions or comments at amg030@shsu.edu and follow me on Twitter @AshleySoBougie 

No comments:

Post a Comment