Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Hola fashionistas! I hope everyone is enjoying these last few days before Christmas. This is my first outfit of the day so I hope you guys enjoy it. The occasion was a day at the mall with my mom, so of course a blazer combo was the perfect choice. Top your look off with great accessories and you are ready to go.
                 

 



You likeyy??? LOL, I LOVE this look and received compliments on it throughout the day. Here are the pieces broken down:


Chanel Inspired Earrings: Charmed by Stacy $13
Metallic Cuff: Giddy Up Glamour $10
Ring: Sam Moon $8
Blazer: Maurice's Boutique $30
Lace Top: Forever21 $21
Dark Denim Jeggings: Forever21 $32.50
Over-the-knee Boots: Torrid $50


I really enjoyed this post, expect many more “Outfit of the Day” blogs in the near future. A special shout out to my mom who took most of the pics!! Luv you all, and remember make fashion simple then add a touch a glam.

No comments:

Post a Comment