Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Celeb Inspired Looks for Less: Kourtney Kardashian

Hello all, its Jaz' here and I have been inspired! Many of those who have known me awhile and observed my fashion tell me that my style resembles that of the eclectic and boho chic Kourtney Kardashian. I take this as a grand compliment as she is always well put together and never afraid to take risks when it comes to fashion. I decided to do one of her fash looks for less, putting together items I already owned to create what i hope to be a worthy replica. This outfit was worn to a Sunday lunch date with a friend. Now take a look at a comparison between her look and mine.


What do you guys think? Did I nail the look?

Miss Kardashians outfit cost a grip, but below is the list of items I have on and their prices:
Headband Forever 21 3.80 
(sorry its kind of difficult to see in the photographs)
Cream Lace Top: Thrifted $1.25
White Camisole: Walmart $3.00
Black Waist Belt: Forever21 $7.80
Black Puff Skirt: Forever21 $15.80
Black Baby Doll Heels: Payless $19.99
Taupe Blazer: Macy's $29.99
(optional, can be seen in the video below

Check out the video below to get a better look at the outfit and to show support for our YouTube page!


Hope you guys are inspired to rock high profile celeb-style looks for less!!
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment