Monday, January 2, 2012

Mini Makeup Haul !


Hello bloggers and happy new year!!!! Its Jaz' here and I wanted to share with you all a few makeup purchases I made earlier today. All items were purchased from Walmart and totaled to a little over $16. Here's what I purchased:

NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Petal
93cents
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Retro Red
 93cents
NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Concealer
in Light $3.57
Loreal Studio Secrets Professional
 Color Smokes Eyeshadow
in Forest Smokes $5.97

NYC Brow & Liner Pencil
in Dark Brown $1.72

NYC Shadow Applicators
93cents
NYC Instant Lash All Purpose
Mascara in Extreme Black $1.00
Can you believe I got all those items for around $16??? I am the queen of frugalistas, girls, I tell you lol. I called this a mini haul because most of these items I have purchased before but the NYC Instant Lash Mascara, the NYC shadow applicators, and the Loreal Studio Secrets Professional Color Smokes Eyeshadow are first time buys. I will do reviews on these products after I try them out. As far as the products I have tried, the lip colors are both very pigmented and very moisturizing to the lips. NYC lipstick in Retro Red is a very true to color fire engine red. NYC lipstick in Petal is light pink and has a slight shimmer to it when applied. I love both colors. I use the NYC concealer to define my brows, which is why I got it a few shades lighter than my skin tone. I have been pleased with this concealer, it def gets the job done, though it can a little extra effort to blend sometimes. I use the brow pencils, of course, to fill in my brows. I use a dark brown shade because black looks unnatural. You should never use black for brows. These pencils are inexpensive and work very well for my brow process.

At any rate guys, these are the products I purchased. I hope you guys enjoyed this haul and maybe my purchases can inspire you all for the next time you need a new makeup item for the low. Until next time!
retro red featured here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment