Monday, January 16, 2012

Forever 21 Haul !

Hey dolls, its Jaz' here with a haul from Forever 21! This remains one of my favorite stores as they keep trendy pieces for affordable prices. Here are my purchases:

black & gold statement necklace $6.80
Statement necklaces are really big this season and an easy way to spice up any outfit.
Check Ashley's blog post on bib necklaces for more info on styling the trend.

yellow & gold slipnot earring $1.50
Who can do without some nice snazzy studs especially a pair this cute and cheap??

silver spike earrings $1.50
A nice pair of spike studs to add a bit of edge to any outfit

hair bands $1.00
Since I'm natural, these bands are a necessity for when styling my hair without weave. Regular hair bands just dont cut it anymore. I need the long elastic ones that can fit around my head and it helps to have them in neutral colors.

black and white long pant $17.80
A comfortable pair of pants in a nice funky print. Roomy, loose pockets, with a skinny fit at the ankles these pants can have an almost "harem" type vibe and can be scrunged up for a different look.

pink lace top $9.80
A nice top for layering and a nice pastel color perfect for the coming spring. 

nude shimmer lip gloss $1.80
I wanted a nice nude color for my lips that would add a hint of color but still be subtle enough to go with any makeup look. I figured it'd go good with the nude lipstick I already have from NYC in Cafe.

Alright guys, these are my purchases and thus far I am thrilled with them! tell me what you guys think, which item was your favorite? Least favorite? Leave your comments below!! Until next time dollcakes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment