Sunday, February 12, 2012

Outfit of the Evening

Hello bloggers! Sorry for the hiatus but these courses are taking up like all of my time. But no worries I am back to share another look with you guys. As you all know I love blazers, so what better way to spice up your closet than to add bright colored jackets into the mix? The occasion was dinner with a friend. Enjoy!


Here is a breakdown of my look:

Red Blazer: Forever21.com $27.80

Red Cheetah Scarf: Giddy Up Glamour $8

Black Lace Tank: Forever21.com $15

Dark Blue Jeggings: Macy's $50

Black Moccasin Flats: Macy's 25

Chanel Replica: xpreplica.com $140


I received many compliments on this outfit, don't be afraid to try bold colors! Stay tuned for more. Remember make fashion simple; and then add a touch of glam.

No comments:

Post a Comment